Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spoken Like A True Star...2 Things We Learned About Adele


Adele is this month's Rolling Stone Magazine's cover girl. Spoken like a true star. The British songbird is more concerned with her musique rather than her weight, as it should be! She also spills about the time Beyoncé made her cry a river. Below are two fine excerpts pulled from the featured article. For the rest of the story, scoot over to Rollingstone.com now!
"My life is full of drama and I won't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like. I don't like going to the gym. I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even if I had a really good figure, I don't think I'd get my t**s and a** out for no one. I love seeing Lady Gaga’s boobs and bum. I love seeing Katy Perry’s boobs and bum. Love it. But that’s not what my music is about. I don’t make music for eyes, I make music for ears."

- Adele will most likely stay the way she is, beautiful and radiant. Showing her breasts and bum is completely out of the question, but she’s hunky-dory with other pop artist's doing it.


"I was about to meet Beyoncé and I had a full-blown anxiety attack. Then she popped in looking gorgeous, and said, ‘You’re amazing! When I listen to you I feel like I’m listening to God. I went out on the balcony crying hysterically, and I said, ‘What would Sasha Fierce do?’ That’s when Sasha Carter was born."


No comments:

Post a Comment