Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Thursday, April 21, 2011

David Bowie Enjoys The Breeze


David Bowie was photographed by the iconic Helmut Newton on the rocky shores in the early 1980's.

Strutting suspenders with a rolled-up smart shirt and dark pinstriped trousers, Mister Bowie shows the many generations after him, that tasteful style is timeless and can never be duplicated. This man is the prime example that teaches fashionistas out there that without a sense of self-awareness and confidence, there is no style.

As history tells and always will, below is a Massive Attack remixed version of a song that hands down (no surprise to you devoted & beautiful readers) is my favorite tune of all-time!!! Just look above at the top of the header page. You'll see a few lyrical lines. Yes the title is, "Nature Boy". David is one of several artist's to cover and give their mint rendition of the jazz/pop classic.



Helmut Newton Profile - Mein Leben (My Life) Part 1.



Helmut Newton Profile - Mein Leben (My Life) Part 2.



Helmut Newton Profile - Mein Leben (My Life) Part 3.



Helmut Newton Profile - Mein Leben (My Life) Part 4.



Helmut Newton Profile - Mein Leben (My Life) Part 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment