Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Catherine Zeta-Jones Opens Her Soul To The World


"This is a disorder that affects millions of people and I am one of them. If my revelation of having bipolar II has encouraged one person to seek help, then it is worth it. There is no need to suffer silently and there is no shame in seeking help."

- Catherine Zeta-Jones opens up to People magazine’s newest edition and talks about her battle with bipolar 2 disorder.

Turning a negative into a positive! That is what we're all about. Sending good vibrations to all you kiddas out there dealing with this difficult but manageable disorder. Take control and do whats healthy and best for you.



Lyrics:

"Angels watching over me with smiles upon their face
Coz I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place.
It feels sometimes this is too steep for a girl like me to climb
But I must knock those thoughts right down I do it in my own time.

I don't care (care care)
I'm half way there (nowhere)
On a road that leads me to straight to who knows where.

I tell you what (I tell you what)
What I have found (What I have found)
That I'm no fool (That I'm no fool)
I'm just upside down (Just upside down)"

No comments:

Post a Comment