Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mary J. Blige - Someone To Love Me


Wandering on a broken bridge in the video for her new single 'Someone To Love Me' off her upcoming 10th studio album My Life II, The Journey Continues. The Queen of Hip hip Soul, Mary J. Blige brings the beat to her pleading lyrics of
I'm no angel
there so much I can take
calm down, patience
don't lose your temper hold on wait
I've got issues just like you
sometimes I get so confused
I'm strong but I can break
I'll be praying so hard
to get through the day
bad thoughts in my mind I can't shake
having nightmares in the day can you relate?

The song is a remix version of "Someone to Love Me" from Diddy-Dirty Money's debut album, 'Last Train to Paris' but now reworked with Marys emotional distressed vocals which bring new life to the collaborative effort. Which Diddy really needed, badly! Maybe this will give him the much needed hint that his strong suits are producing and engineering talent rather than looking for a spot in the limelight.

We are dig'n the lead single from the Queen, Mary J. Blige and look forward to her full album release as always.



No comments:

Post a Comment