Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, August 19, 2011

Anne Hathaway Looks Sleek And Enigmatic As The Latest Cover Girl For Interview Magazine's September Edition!





Anne Hathaway looks sleek and enigmatic as the latest cover girl for Interview magazine's September edition spread! Anne was interviewed by Chelsea Handler while wearing multiple designers such as a Dolce & Gabbana piece parred along with a Maison Michel headband wrapped around her neck, a Tom Ford belt, a Nina Ricci dress, a Chanel dress and Bottega Veneta bracelets. The spread was shot by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott with styling done by Karl Templer.





On her royal obsession... “Right now, I’m obsessed with Kate Middleton. Obsessed. I loved the Royal Wedding. I was so cynical going into it, and pseudo-political about the whole thing, but as soon as I saw her I was utterly charmed. I’m just completely enchanted by Kate and William. With everything she’s doing right now, I say, ‘Yay, Kate.’”



On the Jersey Shore... “When I first saw the show, I thought, Wow, they are having a very different experience there than my experience in Cape May. I thought the first season of the show was awesome because it was authentic, but I don’t watch it any more because now they know that there’s a camera there. The Situation is totally self-aware. He’s referring to himself as The Situation non-stop. In the episode I saw, his car got towed, and he was like, ‘We’ve got a situation here, and The Situation is the situation.’”

"I THINK THAT WHEN ACTORS, ARE LIVING VERY PUBLIC LIVES, IT AFFECTS YOUR ABILITY TO GET LOST IN THEIR PERFORMANCES."


On Snooki and J-Woww... “I like to watch MTV for escapist pleasure, but when I saw Snooki, I saw my twin. I couldn’t lose myself in the show anymore because there I was… That being said, I think JWoww is amazing. I love JWoww. She’s intense. See, JWoww to me is proper Jersey because she will scrap for a friend.”



Her feelings on growing up in New Jersey..."I wanted to be in New York. My feeling about growing up in New Jersey was, "How come I'm not in New York?" That being said, I'm older and I have a better worldview now, and so I think I grew up in an incredibly privileged position. The town I grew up in is beautiful. I got a great education, and I'm very grateful for it. But it's not a place I wanted to stay. I left when I was 16, just to follow my dreams."



On preparing to play a character like Catwoman..."You know what? I actually had this moment when I convinced one of the assistant directors on the London portion of the film to get a cat with me, the idea being that we were going to get a kitten from a rescue shelter, and he was going to live with me, and I was going to observe it, and when I left London I was going to give it to her. Then, thankfully, her husband pointed out that that was a terrible idea on so many levels, not least of which being that it would probably be really confusing to the cat. So I turned to YouTube instead and got a National Geographic video on cats."



On what she thinks is her best quality as an artist is..."Work ethic. I heard Elia Kazan once said of Vivien Leigh—which I couldn't believe, because they worked together on A Streetcar Named Desire [1951], and she gives the most amazing performance as Blanche DuBois. But I guess he was pretty tough on his actresses, so he said that she's not the best actress in the world, but she'd have crawled over broken glass if she thought it would help her performance. That's how I see myself as an actress. I may not be the best in the world, but I love my craft more than just about anything, and I will give everything I have to it, whatever the cost . . . I feel like such a jerk when I say "my craft," but I do feel that way."



Whether she's opened to getting married..."I am, actually. I just went through a phase where I wanted to look at it from every angle to make sure that I wasn't just falling in step with some kind of prescribed fantasy. But like I said, I was at my best friend's wedding just two days ago, and I watched this person who I love like a sister, and who has changed my life and continues to change my life for the better, who I feel as close to as I do my family, commit herself to a man who she loves, and I watched how happy it made her. I mean, she looked like she was riding a bubble the whole night. I thought, "Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility."



Scoot over to InterviewMagazine.com for the rest of Anne's featured article!













"MY FAVORITE FASHION IS DARING. I LOVE IT AS AN ART FORM. I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO INTERPRET THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ON FABRIC." - Anne












Dig

Anne Hathaway'a recent appearance on The Conan Show as she pays tribute to a lil known rapper known as, Lil' Wayne.





No comments:

Post a Comment