Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Amanda Seyfried Looks Simply Radiant!



The always darling Amanda Seyfried is glowing as the new cover girl on the latest pages of Joy magazine's September edition (Indonesian Pub.)



On preferring romantic films... “I am very romantic myself and always listen to my heart. It’s not necessarily always the wisest to leave everything to gut instinct, but that’s just me. I live for the moment! I enjoy acting in love films as they inspire me and awake positive feelings in me.”



On how she explains her success...“I was often told I’m the type of woman who other women like to have as friends and men like to be with. I’m not a diva though, neither a supernatural beauty. I actually see myself as pretty normal.”



On what she looks for in a guy... “For me it is very important to have a humorous partner and that he also has the necessary maturity. He should be thoughtful and know what he wants!”





Dig Amanda's trailer for her new film, "In Time."









No comments:

Post a Comment