Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Repost: Dreamy a la Natural!

We here, at itsnotyouitsme, simply ADORE, and I mean truly truly ADORE actor Michael Cera!

Now kiddas, we all know what gets me more jazzed up than a creative, follows the beat to his own drum type ...I love me a well dressed shy boy. I guess what others would call nerd? But I don't mean the fashion/American Apparel/over sized rapist glasses type nerd (which I dont understand till this day, hmm).

I mean the pre-tattoos and pre-worked out Marc Jacobs type or in this case, the corduroy wearing man(speaking off, I've been meaning to get my hands on some corduroy shorts.)

But anyhow, along with the plaid shirt Michael Cera is wearing, there’s something so honest about him and it's always said, so much of how good you look in what you wear isn’t about what you choose to wear on any given day but more importantly, the confidence you exude while doing so. Michael Cera is style and I adore it.

Here's a rather old interview of Michael Cera along with co-star Kat Dennings during their promo days for the film, "Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist". Gosh, how I dig this movie.



"Between Two Ferns" with Zach Galifianakis.

No comments:

Post a Comment