Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beyonce Announces The Birth Date Of Her Destined Child!



Australia’s 'Sunday Night' telecast graciously welcomed The Queen of R&B/Pop, Beyonce, where they got her to spill the deets on everything from her musical legacy she'll leave behind to the biggest production of her life, the due date of her unborn baby.

B was quoted saying during the interview,
"The pregnancy has already changed my life. My husband and I have been together for ten years. All of my 20s, since I was 20. Because I've accomplished a lot of things for myself and I really know who I am. I didn't rush into anything - I just feel like it’s time. I feel like if it’s any time, right now is the time. I’m so happy."





No comments:

Post a Comment