Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kate Winslet Tells It Like It Is!


"You know that his biggest strength without fail is making women look beautiful. When Mario turns to you and says, 'It’s beautiful, but I think it would work better naked, no?' How can one refuse? I do think it’s important for young women to know that magazine covers are retouched. People don’t really look like that. In films I might look glamorous, but I’ve been in hair and make-up for two hours. With the nudity in 'The Reader', for example, even I was like, 'Damn, I look good.' It was a bit of body make-up. I don’t believe in pretending those things don’t go on."

- The Academy Award-winning actress, Kate Winslet, spills the deets about stripping down in her birthday suit for celebrity-famed/fashion photographer Mario Testino’s 'Todo o Nada' exhibit in Rome.



No comments:

Post a Comment