Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Angelina Jolie: Journey to Cambodia Full Video!


A family that works together enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Usually not having very much tend to keep a family united in a way that I think we as American's can learn from. They hold on to the smallest things that bind them and therefore appreciate what life has to offer.

After watching Angelina Jolie express and pour out her soul in this mini docu-film for Louis Vuitton's "Core Values" Ad Campaign, it's clear that one's journey is truly the fundamental of life.

Jolie had an epiphany of her own while playing with bricks with a young orphan Cambodian boy saying,
"It dawned on me that my family was here. I thought about adoption, but hadn’t all made sense. It hadn’t come together and I wasn’t ready to be a mom, but I saw this little boy.I don’t believe in fate or destiny or things like that but something suddenly felt right. I came back a third time and met my son."


No comments:

Post a Comment