Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Claudia Schiffer Gives The Smart Look

Super Model Claudia Schiffer brings the sophisticated and smart look for Chanel’s new 'Prestige Eyewear Collection' ad campaign. It's A/W collection featured the German model who has served as Karl Lagerfeld's long-time muse, gives each piece of eye-wear (sunglasses or eyeglasses) a perfect parring along with the brand's infamous and elegant beauty.



Claudia was also quoted in a recent Harper Bazaar's article spilling her thoughts on her soon to be released knitwear line.
"I’ve worked far too long in the fashion industry that I could just sell out. I always knew I wanted to do something that I would love myself, something to be proud of."






Behind the scenes video.



No comments:

Post a Comment