Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Anne Hathaway Looks Ravishing Red On Harper Bazaar's August Cover Edition


Anne Hathaway looks ravishing in red for Harper’s Bazaar August 2011 edition. In it, the featured cover girl and multiple Academy-Award nominated actress spills her thoughts on everything from James Franco's comments about her to David Letterman and her adoration of Fashion!

On James Franco’s comments about her to David Letterman...“How did I take it? I let James know that a whirling dervish is a more flattering comparison than a Tasmanian devil. I called him, and we e-mailed a bit….In the grand scheme of things, I got to have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I met great people, wore beautiful clothes. And I got to put on a show. I don’t see a downside. Anyone who disliked my personality probably disliked my personality before the Oscars.”

On how hosting the Oscars was a turning point for the actress, one of several in a decade that began with fairy-tale parts. She was 21 and best known for The Princess Diaries when director Ang Lee cast her as the slowly calcifying Lureen in Brokeback Mountain... "I think people assumed that I was a girl searching for a happily-ever-after, when for me that's the least interesting part of the story," she says. "With Brokeback, I got to go beyond that."

On fashion... “I feel like the luckiest girl in the world when I get to wear all these glamorous clothes. [Off the red carpet,] I’ve become a lot more specific about what I love and why I’m doing it.”

On her boyfriend, Adam Shulman... "So far, it’s worked out great. [Getting caught up in the intensity of a romance] has its wonderful side, of course, but also it was exhausting, and sometimes it would freak me out. Mellow doesn’t always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life."


Scoot over to HarpersBazaar.com for thee rest of the remaining article!



Also, dig Anne's newest featured film "One Day" co-starring Jim Sturgess (Across The Universe) and directed by Lone Scherfig. It's adapted screenplay is from David Nicholls' 2009 novel of the same name.

No comments:

Post a Comment